We know what you’re thinking: you can’t wait to enjoy a getaway with your family as hotels are opening back up again. Experience the magic of the Kingdom with the best offers available in Kerry this June. To avoid disappointment, make sure to book early to guarantee your getaway!
Hotels, guesthouses and campsites have some great offers as they open back up this summer, so we have created a guide to suit all tastes and budgets. There is something in Kerry to suit everyone this June.
Castlerosse Park Resort (Killarney)
Summer Family Package from €650
Family Package Includes
- 3 nights accommodation in a family room.
- 3 nights Bed & Breakfast & 3 Dinners for 2 adults & 2 children
Manor West Hotel (Tralee)
Summer Family Package from €460
Family Package Includes:
- 3-night stay in one of our spacious family rooms or bunk bed rooms.
- A yummy breakfast in SeaSalt each morning.
- €50 dining credit to spend with us during your stay.
- Complimentary access to our playroom, swimming pool and gym.
- Complimentary parking.
Coach Field Camp (Dingle)
>>> BOOK HERE<<<
- Glamping pod (sleeps 4) from €150 per night during high season.
Killarney Glamping (Killarney)
SUMMER SIZZLER – 5 NIGHTS MIDWEEK FROM JUST €599
- 5-Night Midweek Stay this Summer
- Relax in our magical countryside setting, just a short stroll from Killarney Town and National Park.
- You are also ideally placed on the fabulously scenic Ring of Kerry and Wild Atlantic Way routes, enjoy a myriad of cycling paths through Killarney National Park with Bike Hire 2 minutes from us, fish from the banks of our own River Flesk, kayak across Killarney’s famous lakes or just kick back and enjoy quality time together in a very unique way!
The Happy Pig (Kenmare)
- The Happy Pig’s guest rooms are all cosy, inviting and designed with luxury in mind.
- All rooms feature large windows with scenic garden and/or mountain views.
- Every room is equipped with a flat screen television providing over 50 channels and an en suite bathroom complete with a large shower and luxurious toiletries.
The 19th Golf Lodge (Ballybunion)
- One Night Accommodation, One Round of Golf on Ballybunion’s Old Course & One Meal at the Ballybunion Golf Club.
- Enjoy the luxury of the ‘golfers paradise’ and take full advantage of this limited offer at one of Tripadvisor’s top choices in the word!
What are you waiting for? Book your safe summer staycation in County Kerry today with DiscoverKerry.com.
Want something extra from your trip to Kerry? Check out our Kerry On Us packages for free extras!
Note: All prices listed are subject to availability and are taken directly from the hotel’s website as of today 20/05/2021 and all offers are subject to the property’s terms & conditions. Please remember to book directly via the hotel’s website for the best rates. Please note that some facilities – such as leisure and gym facilities – may be subject to health and safety guidelines.